Nicole Ablack-Ramkay, B.A., C-IAYT
Pain Resolution Therapist, SomaYoga Therapist
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thu, Jan 19|
Relieve Neck/Shoulder & Upper Back
Persistent pain/tension beyond six months originates in the brain not the muscles, it is no longer an issue with your tissues, it is your brain that is mis-firing! January 19 - February 9, 2023 I 7-9pm
Time & Location
Jan 19, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
Toronto, 364 Old Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1C 1B6, Canada
About the event
“The brain does not distinguish between good input and bad input. It just keeps learning whatever you teach it. Muscles are simply responding to the messages the brain sends them.” ~ Nicole Ablack-Ramkay
Persistent pain/tension beyond six months originates in the brain not the muscles, it is no longer an issue with your tissues, it is your brain that is mis-firing!
Persistent or recurring neck/shoulder & upper back tension/pain are a common concerns and a key indicator of an unstable core. The patterns that are keeping you in pain are learned and ingrained in the sub-cortex of your brain. To release this chronic tension, you simply need to harness the human body’s innate ability to heal itself and retrain the brain.
In this series you will:
· Learn and then practice a simple and ground-breaking technique to begin to reduce or resolve your pain/tension.
· Learn a practice that you can do on your own at home to move better.
· Experience a quick and surprising release of your tight muscles.
· Breathe better.
· Experience better quality sleep
· Begin to feel stronger and more efficient during your workouts!
Week Series (In-person)
January 19 - February 9, 2023
$180 + HST
Highland Fitness, 362 Old Kingston Road, Scarborough, M1C 1B6